Chemnitz and Charkov (CZ)
Global leader in motion and control technologies
- Product portfolio: pumps including electric motor driven and in-dustrial and mobile hydraulic pumps
- Area of warehouse : 1500 m²
- 3000 pallets and 10000 crates
- Article spectrum: 5000 different articles, 2000 of which are actively located in the warehouse
Hardware control & interface
- Control of short-range scanners
- Host interface to JD Edwards (ERP system)
Processes and solutions
- Shortage item handling at goods receipt:
Whenever articles are required for an assembly order,
the employee sees a relevant message on the scanner.
The system checks how many articles are required
at the assembly area, and how many can be put into storage in the warehouse.
- Picking: based on the FIFO method, optimised pick paths thanks to the forklift routing system.
- In the case of finished parts, employees can create a retrieval order directly in PROLAG®World using the scanner and remove the relevant goods from the warehouse.
- JD Edwards
- SQL-Server 2008 R2
- More efficient use of storage space in the warehouse thanks to chaotic storage.
- Full traceability all processes in the warehouse.
Press releasePROLAG®World goes east - Parker Hannifin install PROLAG®World at their plant in the Czech Republic (14.08.2014)